Sunday, April 22, 2012

Zoo

I'm not a fan of zoo's...never have been. If you know me very well, you know there's no love loss between me and the animal kingdom. That's mainly because my body has a very negative physical reaction to all animal dander and hair...one I'm paying the price for today. But I still go, because my husband and daughter both love animals...and I'm nice.

So we went Saturday morning. Reese seemed much more interested in all the animal statues, than the animals themselves.
Photobucket

She was especially enthralled with this gorilla.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Obviously the carousel was a big hit.
Photobucket

Anni just chillaxed in the stroller most the day. Little did we know that in mere hours she would be throwing up non stop and sick as a dog...maybe she likes animals as much as her mom.
Photobucket

The train was another big hit...
Photobucket

...even Anni managed to muster up a little excitment.
Photobucket

Done with my zoo duty for the  year!

No comments: