Thursday, April 5, 2012

Reese says...

Photobucket


Reese: (marches into the living room with the box of ice cream cones in her hands) Mom, I gonna have a ice cream cone for breakfast.
Me: What?? Did you take a crazy pill this morning. We don't eat ice cream for breakfast silly.
Reese: (giggling) I is crazy silly mom...crazy silly girls eat ice cream for breakfast. It what I do.


Reese: Mom these shoes hurt my feet.
Me: What? That's why I had you try them on in the store and walk around. You promised me you liked them and that you would wear them.
Reese: I still wear them mom.
Me: But I thought you said they hurt?
Reese: It ok they hurt mom. They so cute I still wear them. They so so cute mom.

Yep...she's a girl. Already sacrificing comfort for style. Crazy girl.


Me: Reese, after dance today you're going to play at Rowan's house for awhile. Is that ok?
Reese: Oh ya mom...that's a best idea ever. Good job being mom! (as she pats me on the back).

Who say's mom's never get any appreciation? :)


Me: Reese I want you to try and drink this.
Reese: No no no mom...that stuff gonna throw me up!

 I love my little sick Reesy!


In the middle of family prayer one night...
Reese: oh my gosh! This is taking so long guys!!


Me: Reese do you want to help me make daddy's birthday cake?
Reese: Ya, what we making him?
Me: He wants a German Chocolate cake.
Reese: What??? (laughing) Daddy not want a germ cake. That not good mom. I think daddy want a big ice cream cake. I color it blue for him.
Me: Sorry sweety, I'm pretty sure he wants a German Chocolate cake.
Reese: That idiculous (ridiculous) mom. Daddy so silly. He want germs for his birthday.

I think I should explain to her what German Chocolate is.


Me: Reese what did you learn about in Sunbeams today?
Reese: Animals
Me: What kind of animals?
Reese: The kind my teacher put up on the chalkboard with magnets.
Me: Ok...Miss literal :)


Reese: Mom I want some candy!
Me: No more candy today honey. You've had a lot today.
Reese: Moooom...pleeeease!
Me: I'm sorry sweety. It's just not healthy for you. No more candy today.
Reese: Mom, it really hurt my insides when you say no candy. My body really love candy so much.


After what seemed to be an eternal debate with herself over which pajama's to wear one night, Reese turned to me and said...
Reese: I think I wear my flower pants with my zebra shirt mom.
Me: What ever floats your boat sweetie.
Reese: Oh it floated my boat mom. It really floated my boat.
Me: You're cute honey.
Reese: (giggling) I know mom.

No comments: