Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

Yep...the Easter Bunny successfully made it to our house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kid was all about her eggs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one had a blast on her egg hunt.
Photobucket

"See my new bunny mom!"
Photobucket

And if you thought for one second that this kid would be at all cooperative for an Easter picture...you would have been wrong. But even in her pouty, slouchy, stubborn mood...you can't deny the cuteness!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little princess was about as happy and excited to wear her new pink princess dress, as any little princess could be. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not usually a huge fan of big puffy, frilly dresses but when I saw this one at Costco I knew Reese would love it. It's just like the pink princess dress in her favorite book, "Pinkalicious". I was right. It was a big hit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Easter Everyone!

Photobucket

No comments: