Friday, October 7, 2011

2011 Family Photo's

Once again Chellese managed to capture great shots of our little family. There are 30+ photo's. Here's are a few of my favorites...ok, maybe more than a few.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


You know why I love this photo?? I love it because I painted those finger nails about 2 hours before we left for family photo's. Hard to believe hu?? I don't know how she does it...but all the polish manages to disappear so quickly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chellese said...

I had to crack up about that peek-a-boo shot, too. I knew that those nails were freshly painted. Kids! I'm so glad you like the pics.

Lacy said...

So cute!

Sally said...

Cute, cute, cute!

April said...

Way cute! Brooklyn is the same way with her fingernails...she wants them painted, so I paint them and then as soon as they are dry I see her picking the polish off!!! Girls:)