Sunday, October 23, 2011

7 months...

It's passing too quickly...

Photobucket

Anni is growing up so fast. She changes and learn's new things almost daily.

At 7 months Anni...
  • has 1 tooth with the second one breaking though right now. 
  • sucks her thumb at nap time and night-time. Any other time of the day she sucks and chews on anything and everything else. She is not content if she is not chewing or sucking on something. Nothing is safe from Anni slobber.
  • can't quite crawl, but it's not for lack of trying. She loves to get up on all fours and rock back and forth until she gets so frustrated that she can't propel herself forward. 
  • is an excellent sleeper. She goes to bed at 7:30 p.m. and sleeps until 8 a.m. Then naps from 10 a.m. to 12 noon and again from 2 - 4 p.m. 
  • loves eating "real" food.  Carrots are her favorite baby food. Now that she's tried pretty much every kind of baby food, when I can I've started giving her what ever we're eating for dinner. I just grind it up. The other night she had homemade roasted chicken stew and she loved it!
  • can give her sister a run for her money in the squealing department. She loves to hear the sound of her voice, that's for sure. With Reese I used to have a binky I could stick in her mouth when I needed her to be quite...like at church. But not Anni, she doesn't take a binky. I have a feeling she's going to get taken out a lot more often than Reese.
  • loves to have mommy sing to her. If I sing to her she smiles and stares into my eyes. If I sing long enough...she'll drift off to sleep.
  • has the most beautiful blue eye's. People comment on her blue eye's everywhere we go.

No comments: