Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Caramel Apples

I realized the other day that this is the first holiday season since Arnold and I have been married that I haven't been either pregnant or sleep deprived with a new born. In past years I would think about all the fun things I would be doing if I weren't puking my guts out or tired as death. So this is the year! We are doing everything we can think of the celebrate every holiday.

I haven't made caramel apples for years...and it turns out I haven't forgotten how. Caramel can be tricky. But how could I go wrong with the worlds best sous chef. Reese did just about everything but make the caramel. She especially like the decorating part. The orange white chocolate was her favorite.

Washing the apples...
Photobucket

drying the apples...
Photobucket

putting in the sticks...
Photobucket

I wish I'd gotten a picture of her decorating, but I was too busy trying to control the chaos...or mess...
Photobucket

Reese was so proud. She couldn't wait for daddy to come home and see her masterpieces. He was very impressed...and they were delicious!
Photobucket

No comments: