Friday, September 23, 2011

Reesy Piece...

Reese was watching me get dressed one morning. I was putting on my bra...

Reese: Mommy why I not have one of those.
Me: Because they're for big girls.
Reese: I a big girl.
Me: You are a very big girl, but they're for even bigger girls with big boobies.
Reese: I not have big boobies??
Me: No sweetie, but when you grow up you will and then I'll get you your very own bra.
Reese: (With total elation) THANKS MOM!!! You're the best! I love you mommy!


Reese and I were looking through some old photo's. She found one of me at Disneyland with some friends, before she was born.

Reese: Mommy that you at Disneyland castle.
Yep: Yep.
Reese: (with a total look of confusion) Where me at mommy?
Me: You weren't born yet sweetie.
Reese: awww...not fair mom!


One morning I was very tired, because Reese had woken me up in the night several times with night mares.

Me: (yawning)
Reese: you tired mommy?
Me: yes, I am very tired! A little monkey kept me up all night.
Reese: (laughing) that me monkey?
Me: yep, you were the monkey.
Reese: you should take nap mommy.
Me: yes, I should take a nap. Maybe I'll go do that right now.
Reese: (with panic) Nooooo!
Me: but you just told me I should take a nap.
Reese: but I just teasing you.


I was sitting in the living room feeding Anniston when Reese appeared from the basement totally naked...

Reese: Hi mom. (as she plops herself on the couch)
Me: Ummm hello. Where are your clothes?
Reese: downstairs. I naked.
Me: I can see that. Why are you naked?
Reese: I pretending to be baby.
Me: babies don't walk around naked my love. See, Anni has clothes on.
Reese: no, I pretending to be naked baby.
Me: Well as much as I hate to squash your creative spirit. I'm not running a nudist colony, so I'm going to insist that you go downstairs and put your clothes back on.
Reese: PLEEEASE mom!!!! No squash me!!

No comments: