Saturday, September 3, 2011

I have a hard time waiting for surprises...

I'm really good at keeping secrets. Ask any of my long time best friends. I'm a vault. But I really suck at surprising people. I'm a terrible liar, and I just want people to know what awesomeness is headed their way.

I was super excited about our "big" birthday surprise for Reese. She's wanted a plasma car for quite some time, and quite frankly we were tired of her borrowing all her friends when we were outside. So, once is came in the mail we couldn't resist just giving it to her early. I say "we" because Arnold was just as excited as I was. After all there are only so many days of summer left. We figured she might as well enjoy it for as long as possible.

I think we definitely made the right decision. She's only had it for 3 days and it's already warn in. It looks like she's been riding it all summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: