Sunday, September 25, 2011

6 months

...and what does that mean???

 Real food baby!!! Anni's a big fan so far!

Photobucket

Stats: Weight - 15 lbs. 31%
Height - 28 in. 98%
Head - 16.5 in. 34%

I love 6 months! It's a good time in a baby's life, especially our little Anni.

She's eating like a champ. Food she's tried so far include, green beans, peas, graham crackers, apple juice, rice cereal, and otter pops.

She sleeps 11-12 hours a night and takes 2-3 long naps a day. She also puts herself to sleep. She wakes up happy and fills our day with lots of giggles, smiles and just like her sister...some serious squealing! That's right, she has the Nordfelt lungs!

She rolls both directions and manages to get just about anywhere she needs to go with her own unique little rolling system. I've seen her get up on all four a couple of times, but I still think crawling is a little far off for her. But who knows, maybe she'll surprise me.

She sits up on her own for very short periods of time, but doesn't seem too interested in it. She always goes for her feet and falls over.

She loves her play jumper, and playing with her big sister. Even when I'm sure Reese must be hurting her, Anniston just squeals with delight and laughter when ever Reese is paying attention to her.

She no longer has a Binky. She never would latch on to one, so we decided to just get rid of it instead of trying to force it on her. She just loves to suck her hand and fingers and something tells me she may turn into a thumb sucker when she gets a little older, but again...I could be wrong.

In the last few weeks she's turned into a real mommy's girl. She'll go to just about anyone, as long as she can't see me. If she gets any glimpse of me or hears my voice...all bets are off.

Bottom line...we love this kid and wouldn't change a thing about her!

No comments: