Thursday, January 21, 2010

A little sunshine...

My good friend Lisa was watching Reese today while we were at the hospital receiving our not-so-fun news. She took these sweet pictures of Reese. (Lisa happens to be an amazing photographer.) She didn't tell me she took the pictures, she just snuck the photo disk into the diaper bag. Earlier tonight Reese was playing in her bag and brought me the disk. I didn't know what it was until I stuck it into the computer. It was a little sunshine in somewhat of a dark day.

Thanks Lisa! You're pictures were a sweet reminder of the beautiful blessing in my life.









8 comments:

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

She is truly an ANGEL! Let her bring light into you life during this difficult time.

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! I am so sorry to hear the news. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers and I know it has already been said many times, but if you need anything don't hesitate to call. Let Reese come play with Brooklyn, she loves playdates:)

Chellese said...

Reese is a beautiful gift. I'm glad you had these pictures to brighten your day. I especially like those first two.

Louise said...

Beautiful and touching pictures of Reese! What a tender moment to find these photos. We love you!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I've been thinking about you nonstop. I really hope you are doing okay. You're in my prayers. I hope you feel peace soon. Love you.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

P.S. These pictures are darling of Reese. How sweet of Lisa and such perfect timing.

Julie Kaye said...

What a thoughtful friend! Sydnee just stared when she saw the pics!! So CUTE!

pam said...

The pics of little Reese are darling! I'm so glad you have her. Love you.