Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And so begins the fruit phase...

With Reese I craved crunchy taco's and pretty much anything salty for the first semester. Then entered the second trimester and the fruit phase began. Pineapple, grapes, lemon's anything tangy and sour. That lasted right through delivery and lingered into the first few weeks of Reese's life.

...now with baby #2 the pattern has continued. Just like clock work. First trimester; taco's, popcorn and chips. Then suddenly in the last couple of days I can't get enough fruit. If I could be hooked up to a fruit juice IV, I would.

So far the only difference between my two pregnancies has been the throwing up. Baby #2 has caused serious tummy troubles! I didn't know it was possible to feel so sick all the time. The good news is...I'm on day 3 with no throwing up. Maybe second trimester will bring some relief!

1 comment:

Chellese said...

I hope relief finds you, Mindi. Happy Trimester #2.