Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's true what they say...once you are a mother, you can't watch or see a child in need without feeling as if it could be your own.

My heart has been a little broken this week watching all the children suffering in Haiti. It makes me wish I could be a mother to the world. Not possible, I know. But it makes me feel a little helpless. To think of my baby trapped under rubble, scared, hungry, and alone; a mothers worst nightmare.

The only comfort; I can only believe that Heavenly Father provides some angels to watch over his helpless little ones in such a time of tragedy. And maybe a few to watch over their mothers.

1 comment:

Brady and Erika said...

Mindi,
Brady and I have had you in our hearts and prayers all day. We want you to know how especially dear you are to us and it is times like this that make it even harder to be so far away. We are here by your side because after all that sweet little baby was our family too. We love you Arnold and Reese so much. May the Lord watch over you all. ~erika&brady~