Monday, February 2, 2009

Rolled into a corner!

Reese's number one problem these days, rolling herself into a position she can't really get out of. We have to watch her pretty close. She rolls into the funniest places and then can't seem to get herself out of them. These pictures aren't the best example of this problem, but seconds earlier she had her bum stuck way back into the corner of the Armoire. I had to pull her out. I didn't think about taking a picture until after I had moved her. Funny kid!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting around!! That's so fun!

chingchong7 said...

that's pretty funny! hey we need to do lunch soon!

Audrey said...

Yay! I am so glad you invited me to view your blog. Its so cute I love it.

Jill Bowcutt said...

She just keeps getting cuter! My skinny baby isn't even rolling over yet and he's 6 months old! It's amazing how different each kid is. I enjoyed all of you Christmas posts and I can't believe Reese is standing like that. You're in big trouble!