Friday, February 20, 2009

Cheesecake Factory Coupons!


Arnold and I had agreed that we weren't going to do anything for Valentine's Day this year. We're saving up for a romantic getaway for our Anniversary :). However, on Monday Arnold decided to surprise me and take me to the Cheesecake Factory, my favorite place. When we left they gave us 4 coupons for a free piece of Cheesecake with our next visit. They expire the end of March and we don't plan on going 4 times in the next month. We'll be lucky if we make it once. So if anyone is interested just let me know and I'd be happy to give you one of the coupons.

And a big thank you and I love you to my wonderful husband for the yummy dinner!

2 comments:

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

I'll take one! we have a gift card to use there!

Audrey C. =)'s said...

Heck ya! I'll take one! I love that place. We would go here for my birthday and get a huge piece of cheesecake, but we didnt' this time. My bro rocks!