Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy One Year Anniversary to Us!!!

I can hardly believe it...we've been married one year. It's gone by so quickly, however is some ways it feels like forever, only because I can hardly imagine what my life was like before I met Arnold. We've had a wonderful first year of marriage with many more to come!

Below is a slide show with some of my favorite wedding pictures. We really had the most wonderful wedding day. I was very smart and decided since I plan events for a living the last thing I wanted to be was my own wedding planner. Thanks to a great referral from Cindy, we found Kimberly and let her do all the stressing on our wedding day. It was perfect! The best part; I remember every detail. It wasn't a blur for me. We relaxed, breathed in, and let every moment wash over us. If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

I'm so greatful to be married to such a wonderful man who I love more than anything. We have been very blessed.

3 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Beautiful pics! I don't think I've seen them all!!! Crazy huh that it's been one year?!!! Happy Anniversary!

The Laidlaws said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved seeing your wedding photos...you were a beautiful bride! =)

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, we just got back into town and wanted to check in on your latest posts. I love your wedding pictures. So fun to remember. Happy Anniversary! Are we still on for Saturday? Are you guys going to the reunion?