Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reese's New Bedding!

The crib bedding I ordered for Reese has finally arrived. It is so cute, I can't wait to start decorating. I'm now in the process of picking a wall color. Another ladie that bought this online said she painted the walls a light celery green and accented the room in reds and pinks. I'm leaning towards the green, just because I'm worried pink walls would be a little overpowering. If you have any thoughts, please let me know. All suggestions and opinions welcome.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

My friend has similar bedding and she did green walls. I love it. I wish I had a picture, but I can tell you it is beautiful!

Janelle said...

so cute!

Tran said...

I would do green cause yes pink will be overpowering. Too much pink in the room. Green will accent the bedding perfectly.

Señora Daiana said...

I love it. It's soo cute. I love the name Reese way cute. It's nice when you have the name picked.I loved saying Leila's room or Leila is kicking.I can't wait to see this cute little Reese.

Jill Bowcutt said...

Hey, this is your cousing Jill! I'm so glad I can keep up with you now that you have a blog. I didn't even know you were pregnant! (Thanks a lot mom). Congrats, I'm so excited for you I can hardly stand it. And that story about your mom meeting you for lunch at school when you were little totally made me cry. I love Aunt Dixie :)

chingchong7 said...

i LOVE the green color idea!! Oh and I have a request, pictures of the baby bump! I know, I know, you don't like that idea but we want to see how cute you look all prego!!! Come on' it's the first baby!!! I'll do it too when it's my turn, promise.

Unknown said...

Hey, I got the idea for puffy tacos when I lived in Texas. Houston had one, but San Antonio had the good ones. YUM!!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness! THat is adorable. So fun to shop for girls, huh?