Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anni's 1 year photo shoot...

I couldn't have asked for Anni's photo shoot to have gone any better than it did. She was such a trooper and about as cooperative as she could have been with 4 outfit changes and a "dive into the cake" finale.  She was happy and smiley from start to finish...well she did  get a little ornery a couple times, as you will see in a couple of her pictures.

I have to give my good friend Lisa a huge thank you for her amazing photography skills. I've been very lucky with both my girls to have such talented friends to take their pictures.

I can't believe it's already been 1 year. I feel like it was just yesterday I was posting Reese's 1 year photo shoot.  It's been fun to look at them side by side. Reese and Anni each have their own unique personalities and looks, and I love how their pictures genuinely capture their individuality.

As for Anni...one things for sure...in 1 year, this little blue eyed girl has stolen our hearts.

(There are over 60+ pictures. These are some of my favorites.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and the cake finale...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Staring right at mom, off camera..."Are your sure mom...I can really do this??"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: