Friday, April 20, 2012

Cake

Reese: Mom I want cake.
Me: Cake? Why do you want cake?
Reese: Just cause mom.
Me: We don't have any cake sweetie.
Reese: You can make a cake mom. A blue cake.
Me: A blue cake?
Reese: Ya mom. You make the best cakes.
Me: So let me get this straight; you want me to make you a blue cake for no apparent reason, on a random Friday?
Reese: Yep mom. You can do it. I know you can.
Me: I don't think I have all the stuff we need to make a blue cake honey. I'm sorry. We could make a chocolate cake.
Reese: (Now laying on the floor crying) I just want a blue cake mom. Pleeeeeese make a blue cake mom! Pleeeeeeease!! I need blue cake mom! I really really need blue cake!"

We rarely have cake around here, except for birthdays or holidays. I have no idea why she suddenly wanted cake...blue cake no less.

But guess who convinced her dad to make her cake when he got home from work. Only by then it had changed to green cake instead of blue. Arnold is always a succor when it comes to his Reesy...and lets be honest...he's a succor for cake too.

Photobucket

No comments: