Friday, August 10, 2012

The party to end all parties...

...well... it was the most awesome party ever...but I hope it really doesn't end all parties in Tanglewood! It was however the last party for the Thiebauds.

When Iliana told me they were throwing us a goodbye party, I never expected awesomeness at this level! We definitely felt the love. A big thanks to all who contributed and were part of the planning!! It was seriously the best night ever. Arnold and I still randomly look at each other and say, "that was one amazingly fun party".

The only bummer was that my camera was having "issues" that night...so my pictures aren't the greatest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The best part was when the adults got tired of the kids having all the fun...and decided it was our turn...complete craziness ensued...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and continued well into the night!

Photobucket

I'm proud to say that even I made it down the side...fully dressed! It was awesome!

No comments: