Tuesday, August 21, 2012

She misses her friends...

We went to see our new house today. I told Reese she could pick which bedroom she wanted. I was talking to a contractor and a few minutes later I hear her calling to me. When I walk back to the bedrooms I find her standing in the middle of the master. She proudly proclaims..."I want this one!" Try again my love!

After she chose again...this time with some more detailed instruction...we were standing in her future room...

Me: Reese do you like this room.
Reese: No mom...it not right.
Me: What do you mean it's not right. What's wrong with it?
Reese: It not the right color mom.
Me: Well, we're going to paint it the exact same color as your room in Utah. And look at this big window, you can see outside! Look at all the pretty flowers and trees.
Reese: I still not like it mom.
Me: You don't like to see outside?
Reese: No mom...I not see all my friends!! My friends not live here! It's not fun here!


Reese when she came to get me up this morning... 

Reese: Mom I hadad a dream that Lucy came to see me...and we played and played and played it was the mostes fun time ever!!

Photobucket

No comments: