Thursday, June 28, 2012

Time Out!

She looks so sweet and innocent...doesn't she??

IMG_7513

But this sweet little face is a devil in disguise! Anni's become quite the little trouble maker these days. I know she's just exploring her boundaries and testing the limits of those around her, but she can be trouble with a capital "T". When ever I tell her "no" or try to gently scold her, she literally laughs in my face. Somewhere along the line she's come to think the word "no" is funny. As a result she's also learning what a time out is. At first she thought it was some kind of fun game, but she is quickly learning that time outs are not fun.

While it breaks my heart that my sweet little baby is already old enough for discipline...Reese thinks it's so wonderful that Anni is finally being held accountable for her naughtiness.

Why does time go so quickly...I'd like to give "growing up" a big "time-out"!

No comments: