Friday, June 22, 2012

5 years!

We've been so busy with summer fun that this post is a little late...but...better late than never!

This year Arnold and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary! In many ways 5 years has gone so fast, but in a very good way, it also seems like we've been married forever. Both Arnold and I waited a long time to find each other, but I think I speak for both of us when I say...it was worth the wait.

We once said that we'd go back to Hawaii for our 5 year anniversary...well...2 sweet little girls later we settled for San Diego and Sea World...with the kids.  Now we're hoping Hawaii on the 10 year...maybe sooner if things go as we're planning. We also went to dinner and Arnold took me shopping. Not many men would spend their Anniversary shopping with their wife, but Arnold even held my bags.  See...totally worth the wait.

Here's a little look back...

Engagement Photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the Wedding day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: