Friday, June 29, 2012

Princess Festival

Arnold had some free tickets to the Princess Festival he received at work. He works with the organizers to help promote the event...as he does with all events in Utah County, so he wanted to take Reese so he could see what the event was like...also because I didn't want to go. I didn't think I could take hours of princesses.

It's funny because Reese is far from Princess crazy. She does love princesses on some days, but the next you might find her playing Lego Ninjago, pony's, barbies, or with her train set. She's fairly well rounded. I wasn't sure what she'd think of the festival.

Reese is not shy at all...in fact she seems to be more and more outgoing the older she gets. Arnold said she walked right up to all the princesses and asked them all kinds of questions. In the group discussions, Reese was front and center leading the questions and answers. When she got home she was full of stories and detailed descriptions of all the princesses she met. I think she had a great time.

When Arnold got home he declared, "I really don't get women."  I assured him that with his 3 most favorite people in the whole world being women...he'd have a lifetime to learn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, that's Reese front and Center talking to the princesses.
Photobucket

Another good shot of her "front and center" postion.
Photobucket


Reese with Peter Pan, Hook and Tinker Bell
Photobucket

Receiving her "pixie dust".
Photobucket

I don't know why, but I think these pictures are so funny with her little gloved hands poking through.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: