Friday, September 24, 2010

Time for an update...

Life has been a little rough the last few weeks. I've been so sick and spending a lot of time in bed, on the couch and hunched over a toilet (sorry if's that's TMI). So I wanted to do something to freshen up the bedroom that has become my sanctuary. I never really liked our old bedroom decor. It was so dark and coupled with our dark furniture, the room was becoming really depressing. So my goal was to lighten it up...and I think I accomplished my goal.

My other goal was to keep the "re-do" under or around $100; also accomplished thanks to my good friends Target and Ikea!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Love it!

Bethany said...

Yes very nice!

Chellese said...

Okay, Mindi, help me! You do a great job.

Iliana said...

Love the bedding! It does seem so bright and airy. Look at you, with a grown up bedroom! I'm jealous.