Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No Work!

After a Doctors appointment this morning, Reese and I went over to Arnold's office to surprise him for lunch. After lunch when we were saying goodbye, Reese got really upset. She didn't want to leave daddy. As we were pulling away I told her, "It's ok sweety, daddy has to work right now, but he'll be home later to play."

For the rest of the ride Reese was upset and kept saying, "No work daddy, no work! daddy home!"

Amen Reese...I know your daddy would agree.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I feel you. Every morning when Brody wakes up if he sees me coming to get him because Jeremy has already left he falls to the floor crying for his daddy and doesn't want anything to do with me! I wish Jeremy didn't have to work but that we still got paid :) wishful thinking :)

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, that is so sweet! Haley often calls JR at work and says, "Daddy, I want you come to my house." Oh how Daddy wishes he didn't have to work, huh? Glad you guys are doing well. Love you and love your blog. Hope to see you at the reunion next month.