Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow, snow, snow...

Well, we finally got snow here in Utah! Unfortunately it's been soooo cold all week that I haven't wanted to take Reese out. But it finally warmed up to the 30's today...I know...when did the 30's become "warm"?? Anyway...We decided to see what Reese thought of all this crazy white stuff!

"Come on Mom & Dad...let's go outside already...I've been waiting forever! I'm even wearing my hat, and we all know what a sacrifice that is for me!"
"I'm not sure what to think of walking on this stuff...seems pretty weird to me!"
"What in the world is dad doing with that big shovel? And why is he heading towards me with it?"
"Ummm...I don't think you should touch that dad!"
"Wait!!! I don't know how I feel about this...it's sooo cold."
"Ok, I can handle this...now that it's cleared off."
"But wait...where do I go now?? I'm trapped!"
All in all Reese wasn't a huge fan of the stuff. When some got on her boots, she freaked out. It was pretty funny. On the bright side, we shouldn't have a problem keeping her out of the street for the winter. Something tells me however, that as soon as some of the neighbor kids and friends show her how to have fun in the snow...her attitude will probably change.

4 comments:

Chellese said...

Reese is looking super cute in that hat. And I don't think it will take long for her to change her mind about the snow.

Mindika said...

I'm sure you're right. She needs Hudson and Holden to come play and show her how it's done. Maybe we'll have some decent weather this week and the kids can all play.

Iliana said...

Gav still hates the snow, which stinks for T cause T would live outside all winter if he could. We'll have to play this week for sure.

JR and Brynn said...

Smart girl. I am not a fan either. Snow sucks. But she is adorable.