Monday, December 7, 2009

...she just keeps growing up

A few notes to remember:
  • Reese has started folding her arms when we pray. Granted this only last for about 5-10 seconds at the most. Reese has no reverence for prayers that last any longer. Now we're working on saying "Amen".
  • Reese loves game shows. Every morning she watches her DVR'd Sesame Street, well the other morning I was changing the laundry and Sesame Street ended. It just so happened that the channel was on CBS and "The Price is Right" was on. When I came out of the laundry room, Reese was clapping and squealing in delight along with the show. I've turned it on for a couple other times and she loves it! Every time anyone claps, she gets excited and claps right along with them. I think the bells, lights and beeping are pretty fun for her as well. Oh, my grandma would be so pleased.
  • Reese has become a purse girl. It's funny how these things are just instilled into our DNA. Reese is all girl. A couple weeks ago, my parents were in town for a couple days. My mom and I decided to do a little shopping and of course we were taking Reese with us. I got her shoes and coat on and we were ready to walk out the door. Suddenly Reese turned and ran back into the living room. I followed her saying, "No Reese, we're going bye bye, this way." Then I realized that she was on a mission. She went straight to her purse, picked it up, put it over her shoulder and headed back towards the door. Of course...no girl leaves the house without her purse.
  • I came into the living room yesterday to find Reese holding her baby doll and feeding her a bottle. She was rocking back and forth. It was so sweet. Like I said...she's all girl. A few minutes later she threw the baby on the floor and moved on to another toy. She may be all girl, but she's still got the attention span of a 1 year old.

1 comment:

Iliana said...

Thats so cute. She's a good girl too!