Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas wrap up...

All in all we had a great Christmas! Everyone left to go home this morning and the house is so empty. Reese keeps tugging at her ear wondering where Grandpa went. She has quickly learned that Grandpa can magically pull candy from her ear. She also misses her playmate Crew. It's back to boring old mom. Soon the Christmas decorations and tree will be coming down and a new year will begin. The holiday season goes way too fast.

I have to give a big thank you to my brother Brady for taking most of these pictures; all the good ones anyway. It's hard to be the photographer and the host. Thanks so much Brady!!

5 comments:

pam said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas with all your family around. SO FUN! Jackson got the same Elmo book. Funny hu?! I had to laugh when I read that your Dad is pulling treats *magically* from ears! It is such a Nordfelt thing, hu? In my family all the kids can't wait for Uncle Shane to show up at each get-together! He gives them regular size candy bars or starburst or something! I wish I was young and could still have candy magically appear!!! :)

chingchong7 said...

Love your christmas pics! Glad you enjoyed your holidays! Hey - is that Uncle Kit playing with the blocks I got for little Reese? he he!

Mindika said...

Definitely a "Nordfelt" thing...Grandpa used to pull gum out of our ears and about an hour later Grandma would pay us a dollar to spit it out. She hated the sound of "smacking" gum. We'd take our dollar to the corner store and buy more gum and candy. It was a great system!

...and yes Cindy, Kit is playing with your blocks. They have been a big hit with Reese and Kit, as you can see..LOL

Iliana said...

Looks fun and action packed, but how ya doing over there, dying? Is it flu or pregnancy? I'm sorry! Want Reese to come and play, we'd love it!

Mindika said...

Iliana,
I think it's just pregnancy, but this week as been so bad I'm wondering if I've had a touch of the flu as well and have just been assuming it's pregnancy. Who knows...luckily Arnold has been home and I've been able to rest. I'm sure Reese is going crazy though. We should definitely set up a play date for some time this week. She would love it sooo much.