Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This one's for you Cindy!


It's a funny feeling when you wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and realize that your body is continuing to morph into something you recognize less and less each day. I'm now 35 weeks pregnant and not only have I lost my stomach but my ankles, my hands, my neck, my chin and depending on the day...my knees sometimes disappear as well. To all those women out there that are all belly and don't get to experience the joy of swelling beyond recognition...I hate you! :)
But I still love my little Reese and willingly submit to what ever is necessary for her to join our family. But in the words of my good friend Keri Jones, "Could this kind of torture really be a part of the Lords plan for 'Happiness'???"

8 comments:

Chellese said...

You're getting close, Mindi. Unfortunately, if you are anything like me the last few weeks are the most torturous. Oh, and then there are the sleepless night and the new mommy learning curve. But you know what, it is ALL worth it. Then you will forget and do it ALL over again. Craziness!

sandals said...

You look great, Mindi! Love the dark hair on you! Can't wait to see your little Reese!

Mallory Miller said...

Mindy! I totally am with you! Hate people like our cousin jill who just look like they put a ball up their shirt. But really you look cute! See you Saturday!

sandals said...

I didn't tag you on my blog but I still want to hear what you have to say. So please follow the directions on my blog for tagging. Thanks, girl!

Sushi-Mama said...

You are so awesome. I truly wish I had taken pictures like this when I was pregnant. I have very few pregnant-pics and I regret that. You look beautiful, Mindi. Really. I will see you tomorrow- YAY!

chingchong7 said...

Thank you friend for posting an updated pic of your belly! You look sooo cute! I am soo excited for baby Reese to arrive! Can hardly wait!I got your message. I am soo sorry I missed your baby shower this weekend. When I asked you if I could come to Jen's shower she was throwing for you I totally forgot it landed on the same weekend as Adam's Family reunion in ID. That is where I have been all week. We just got back last night. Super exhausted! But I want to get together for lunch so we can catch up! Love ya friend!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Mindy,
I wish I could have made it to your shower! It would have been nice to see everyone again. We were at Kye's 10-year-reunion. I hope all goes well with the delivery! Good luck!

Unknown said...

I love preggy tummies!!!! Hooray for you! I can't wait to meet her!