Thursday, August 28, 2008

And the nursery is...almost done...

Little Reese could arrive any time in the next couple of weeks and I think we are as ready as we can be. The nursery is pretty much done. The only things missing are; pictures of our beautiful little Reese to fill the emty picture frames, and the beautiful hand made baby quilt that will hang above the dresser. It was made by my very talented and gifted friend Keri Jones with many of my other friends pitching in. It's not quite complete, but I've seen it and it matches the room perfectly. I can't wait to hang it. It will definitely be a treasure for Reese to keep.

Thank you to all our wonderful friends and family members that have given us such generous and thoughtful gifts. Because of you we have everything we need for Reese to arrive! We are truly blessed.

5 comments:

Brady and Erika said...

Mindi the nursery looks so great!! I'm not surprised you are after all her mother and Reese was bound to have a cute room. I had to laugh, though, because could you imagine if you have a boy?!? You'd have to bring him home to this lovely room all decorated in pink with a lovely pink name tag on the wall. Sorry, I hope I didn't jinx you!

Lisa said...

Beautiful nursery! I can't believe you are only 11 days from your due date! What an exciting time for you guys! Pamper yourself over the next few days. Do something special. I can't wait to see pictures of little Reese.

wonderfulworldofwards said...

yeah mindika! of course the baby's nursery is all ready to go! not at all surprised ;)
i'm very excited for you!
love you mucho
zann

Sheridan said...

Mindi, your baby is so BLESSED - and not just because she'll have a super cute room! But because she gets YOU for a mom!

Jill Bowcutt said...

How are you feeling? Do you have a baby yet? Her room is seriously beautiful. I'm sure it will be even more beautiful when you have a baby to put in it! Good luck and keep us posted!