Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 38th Anniversary Mom & Dad!


Tomorrow is my mom & dad's 38th wedding anniversary. Below I've posted a story I wrote for them several years ago, about an experience I had with them on a trip home. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful parents who have always supported and stood by me through the many ups and downs of life. Next to my wonderful husband, they are my best friends. They have given me and my brothers & sister the best gift possible and that's the continual knowledge that they love each other first and foremost and always will. Their strong marriage and wonderful example of love and dedication to each other has set the example that marriage is truly the greatest relationship of life. Love you mom & dad!

1 comment:

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, just checking in with you guys. I keep wondering when that sweet Reese is gonna arrive. We can't wait to see pictures. Hope you are feeling okay, Mind.