Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

Ok, here's what I’m supposed to do:
list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people.

Joys
1. My husband coming home from work. I miss him all day.
2. Feeling my little baby kick and move around inside me
3. Anytime I get to spend with my family
4. Shopping for my little girl on the way
5. Cooking
6. Swimming

I really could name so many more...

Fears
1. Something happening to Arnold or our baby
2. My water breaking in a public place. Like in the middle of a meeting with one of my clients. I would die
3. Labor

Can you tell I'm pregnant?

Obsessions
1. Learning everything I can about being a good mom
2. Organizing or cleaning
3. Cooking

Facts
1. I grew up traveling the world. I still love to travel. (I've been to 4 of the 7 continents. Only 2 to go. I don't think I'll ever make it to Antarctica, nor do I care.)
2. I just don't understand the scrapbooking obsession here in Utah. I don't see the fun in it. Sorry to all of you who do. I still love you.
3. I'm overly independent, but trying to learn how to ask for more help. My husband is trying to help me overcome this flaw. I blame it on almost 33 years of single life.

Now I have to tag five people:
1. Chellese
2. Heather M.
3. Erika
4. Natasha J.
5. Julie

2 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Thanks for the invite...you probably have invited me to your blog before, but I'm a blog slacker.

You look soooo good! It was great to see you on Saturday. We have such an amazing family, and every time I'm with everyone I wonder why we don't get together more often. Seriously. When you have your baby you had better let me know, because I want to come and see the sweet thing.

Don't worry, I'm not a scrapbooker either. Although, I am a huge fan of digital scrapbooking (kind of.) I don't do enough of it. Wait until you have Reese...you'll get into making scrapbooks for her.

Unknown said...

HAHAH I have to laugh at your comment about scrapbooking... I'm with ya!