Thursday, July 17, 2008

My feet may be swollen...but my toes look pretty...



Thanks to my wonderful friend Cindy!

Thanks so much for treating me to a pedicure last night. It was so fun to hang out and be pampered together. It was also fun to reminisce about our good old days as the Mall Marketing Wonder Twins. You know...before we had husbands, mortgages and when we had a lot of disposable income to shop with. Those were the days. (Not to mention we were at our skinniest! see picture)

I'm counting on you to keep the radio talk show dream alive.
You're the best!

5 comments:

chingchong7 said...

I had a blast too friend! We need to do it more often! Love your cute toesies!! We were the best Marketing Team EVER!! It's just not the same now without you!! (Sigh) I looked so skinny in the picture! :( Thanks for posting that pic, it has definitley given me some major motiviation to get my butt back into shape!!!! I miss you so much here in the office but luckily you just live up the street from me so we can always keep in touch and BECAUSE one day we WILL have that radio talk show ;)

chingchong7 said...

oh by the way. I borrowed the pic of us. I dedicated a post to you and needed the pic!! :) YOUR THE GREATEST

Tran said...

Your feet looks pretty too. It's called prego feet and they should look as they do. Good for your friend to take you out. I believe mother's to be should be pampered if not everyday then once in a while is worth it.

sandals said...

Awww! Mindi! I remember swollen feet! I couldn't even put on flip flops! I feel your pain but you do have cute toes so no worries! You look great, by the way!

JR and Brynn said...

Your basement looks beautiful. I love your bathroom. Pretty. Also, pretty toes. Gotta love pedis while preggo. They are vital. Hang in there. You are such a trooper.