Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Fun!!

We had the best Valentine's Day! Arnold and I actually celebrated on Saturday night. He took me to a cute little cafe in Springville for dinner, then to Hobby Lobby where I was allowed to spend the money he would have spent on flowers...on craft stuff. One hour at a craft store, just for his wife...I married a good man. Then we went to the Chocolate Place for dessert. It was a fun night out.

I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend! Arnold is the best husband and father. Every day he does and say's things that make me feel beautiful and valued. He's a hand's on dad and helps out around the house every chance he gets. I really couldn't ask for more. I am a lucky girl.

As for the kids...here are the highlights from all their fun Valentine celebrations...

Breakfast. Thanks Grandma Thiebaud for the fun heart shaped pancake molds. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Delivering Valentine's to Reese's friends.
Photobucket

Making chocolate covered strawberries to surprise daddy!
Photobucket

Getting ready for a fun Valentine themed family dinner.
Photobucket

A fun little surprise from daddy right before dinner.
Photobucket

Photobucket

A Valentine scavenger hunt for the big surprise from mommy & daddy.
Photobucket

Who gave you those awesome gigantic teddy bears??? "You and daddy!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: