Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Favorite things...

Every night after prayers, books, and song, I ask Reese two questions. First, "what was your favorite thing about today?", then "what didn't you like about today?" She never fails to come up with the funniest, most interesting answers. My favorite days are when her answer to the second question is, "Nothing mommy, I like everything about today...it a good day!"

After I ask her the questions, she always asks me the same questions back. The other night she wanted to know what daddy liked and didn't like about the day. Before I could answer she jumped in with her own response...,"I know...daddy not like going to work cause he miss his Reesy sooooo much. And he really like to come home and see me. I make his day all better!"

You could not be more spot on little Reesy! You're daddy's favorite part of every day is definitely coming home to you...and Anni too!!

And your mommy's favorite part of everyday...having these little conversations with you!

No comments: