Friday, June 3, 2011

Funny Reese

Since our trip to Disney World last fall we've been receiving all kinds of "junk" mail from Disney; credit card aps, vacation package options etc... They're all packaged with pictures of Mickey, Minnie and all their friends. Reese loves getting all this mail. She carries it around for days and treasures it as personal mail between her and Mickey. The other day we got yet another letter with Mickey on the envelope. I was carrying in the mail and drop the letter. Reese saw it and came running. She picked it up and excitedly proclaimed, "Mom, mom, Mickey sent me another package (that's what she calls letters). Reesy and Mickey best friends."



The other night I was putting Reese to bed and we were reading a book about Jesus....

Mom: Reesy did you know that Jesus is our brother?

Reese: I don't like brothers, only sisters. Jesus can be my sister.



I was sitting in the living room feeding Anniston, when I noticed that Reese was dragging one of the bar stools into the kitchen...

Mom: Reese what are you doing?

Reese: Nothing.

Mom: It looks like you're doing something.

Reese: Then don't look mommy.

No comments: