Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 months....

...today.

Photobucket

Stats & facts:
  • 12.5 lb.s
  • 24.5 in.
  • Sleeps - 10 -12 hours a night
  • only eats about 20 oz. a day...not enough in my opinion, but she's healthy and growing, so the doctors say not to worry so much...but I'm a worrier.
  • smiles all the time
  • is slowly finding her voice. She's not as loud and talkative as Reese was at this age, but she's getting there.
  • loves her play mat and toys.
  • has mastered the art of grabbing things, especially my hair.
  • loves attention. She would love it if I'd hold her all day.
  • has hair that just keeps getting lighter and thinner. She was born with so much dark hair, but it has thinned out quite a bit and has gotten a lot lighter.
  • has blue eyes that melt her mommy's heart!

We finally figured out that Anniston has a milk intolerance as well some other dietary intolerance's, so we've weaned her off of breast milk and onto a hypoallergenic formula. She is so much happier, and so am I. Now I'm trying to figure out how to dry up my 40-45 oz. of daily milk without it killing me.

No comments: