Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blessing Day

Today we blessed little Anniston. She woke up this morning all smiles and even a little giggly. She was scheduled to eat a little after the actual blessing so I was worried she would be fussy and start crying when Arnold took her up to the stand. But I didn't need to worry, she was as happy as could be...until it was time to take some pictures. Luckily we managed to get a couple good ones of the rest of us. However Reese's patience ran out pretty quick.

Photobucket

Photobucket



I couldn't resist posting this picture. I love Reese's face of total annoyance. Is she my daughter or what??!!

Photobucket



Or this face...She's thinking..."hummm I'm sure there's something better I could be doing!"

Photobucket



Anniston with Grandma and Grandpa Nordfelt. They came down for the weekend to visit. Reese is already in mourning that they've left. At bath time when I was sitting and playing with her she said, "mommy grandma more fun play in bath tub. Her come home to Reesy and play."

Photobucket

Photobucket