Wednesday, April 27, 2011

EASTER!

(I have to apologize in advance. For some reason I didn't take any pictures of Anniston on Easter. I don't know what I was thinking. She just slept most the day, but she did look really cute in her Easter dress.)

Reese was a little spoiled this Easter. She got to have three Easter egg hunts. The first one was on Saturday with our ward.

Photobucket

She didn't even care about the candy inside. She just had fun collecting the eggs.

Photobucket

The second hunt was on Easter morning. After she and Anniston got their baskets, the Easter Bunny hid 34 eggs around the house for Reese to find.

Anniston's little basket...mainly filled with candy for mom & dad. She did get an Easter dress and a dolly though.

Photobucket

Reese got her big Easter gift early this year, it was a tent and tunnel set from Ikea. The Easter Bunny delivered it early in hopes of helping to entertain her when little Anniston arrived. But the Easter Bunny still came back on Easter morning to bring some more fun treats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the hunt for her 34 candy filled eggs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The third hunt was at Aunt Jen's house, where her cousin's Riley and Mycol had hidden eggs, candy and toys! Reese made out like a bandit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Riley, Reese & Mycol. I can't even begin to tell you how much Reese loves her cousins. They are her biggest little role models. I can get her to do anything if I tell her that Riley or Mycol would do it too.

Photobucket

After the hunt Riley and Mycol took Reese to the park, then home for a little mani/pedi. Reese was in heaven!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her fun Easter manicure!

Photobucket

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

how freakin' cute is Reese! seriously - i need to borrow her for a day!
how do you say "no" to that face???

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, Mindi!! I am so sorry we have been MIA for all the Anniston magic. We were in Hawaii while she was born and then my friend died (long story for another time) and we've been self-consumed. I didn't realize she had come!! I am so happy for you guys!! I am so excited that you got a clean bill of health and all is well now that she is here. She is perfect and I am sure you guys are just loving on her. Yay!! Congratulations and we hope to see her this summer.