Sunday, February 20, 2011

She's pretty sweet...

I feel like Reese is changing so much lately, I can hardly keep up. Every day I find myself saying, "where in the world did you come up with that phrase", or "who taught you to do that, or say that?"

A couple funny new sayings...

"So Sweet"

When she sees something she thinks is cute..."Sweet mommy, so sweet." Like the little baby in front of us in line at Walmart, or the picture of the puppy on the wall at the Doctors office. She says this with a little head tilt and softened eye's. I think it's pretty "sweet".

"Sure did"

This is in response to a question. Most the time it makes sense, like "Reese did you put you're toy's away?"...."Sure did", or "Reese, did you just toot?"..."Sure did". (That's my favorite.)

But sometimes it's a little off, like tonight when I asked her if she wanted a cookie. Her response, "Sure did mommy". Either way, it's pretty cute.

1 comment:

pam said...

Hahaha! LOVE it! I'm laughing out loud at how cute her little sayings are. I feel the same about Jackson! He is totally growing up on me and I always wonder where he learned everything. I wish we were closer so they could play. You're right, they would SO be little buddies! We'll have to get together when we move back.