Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Counting

Reese loves to play with either Arnold's or my phone. This morning she was playing with the phone when it started to ring. I told her to give me the phone so I could answer it but she refused....

Mom: Reese, you have until the count of 5 to give mommy the phone or I will take it away and you will go to time out...one...two....three...

Up until this point she had been ignoring me, but with great disgust she slammed the phone into my hand and yelled...

Reese: FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN!!!!!

She then stomped off to play in her room.

At least she knows how to count.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Oh man, that's so funny, but only when it's someone else's kid! When Eli was just 3 he did something similar. I told him to get away from something & I was manning some meat at the stove & couldn't go to him. I started counting 1, 2 & he said "mom, I'm not going to go away so you can just stop counting!" So not funny at the time. :)