Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Annual Tanglewood Valentine's Party!

I was probably crazy at 8 months pregnant, hosting the Annual Tanglewood Valentine's Party. But it didn't turn out too bad. Believe it or not 25 kids somehow managed NOT to destroy my house, and Reese had such a great time!

Have I mentioned how much we love love love our neighborhood! Reese is so lucky to have so many friends...and I'm pretty lucky too.

I wish I had taken more pictures, but it was a little crazy!

I racked my brain for over week trying to think of the perfect "non-messy" treat for 25 kids, and I was pretty proud of myself for thinking of jello jigglers. Not only were they non-messy, the kids loved to eat them...and play with them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The day before the party Reese and I had a fun craft day, making her Valentine box. Reese helped me pick out the paper and glue everything on. She was so proud of her box, and it turned out pretty cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bethany said...

This was a fun party. I'm so glad you hosted. You just are amazing to host a party 8 months pregnant!