Friday, January 28, 2011

Sometimes I wonder...

why I bother making my bed everyday. Usually within minutes of completing the task a huge lump appears....

Photobucket

A lump with a face...

Photobucket

but it's a cute face...

Photobucket

that loves to play in mommy and daddy's bed.

Photobucket

I have to admit...it's a tempting bed. Snuggled down in the pillows and covers, this little face loves to watch cartoons.

Photobucket

Another fun new hair do! She looks like such a little girl with her hair up in piggy's!

Photobucket

3 comments:

pam said...

Soooooooo cute and adorable! And I have to say ... your bed DOES look comfy!

chingchong7 said...

Yay for updates! Love the cute hair-do's on Reese! She is such a big girl now!!

Melissa said...

Christian does the EXACT same thing. It is so funny! I love Reese's hair... I can't believe how big she is getting!