Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quotes I've read recently...and really liked

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

"Words do not convey meanings; they call them forth. I speak out of the context of my experience, and you listen out of the context of yours, and that is why communication is difficult." - David O. McKay

"I believe with all my heart that because God loves us there are some particularized challenges that he will deliver to each of us. He will customize the curriculum for each of us in order to teach us the things we most need to know." - Neal A. Maxwell

"Our scars are there to remind us of where we’ve been, but they don’t have to dictate where we’re headed."

1 comment:

Julie Kaye said...

Love these! Thanks for sharing!! I am sooooo excited for you and your baby girl! I think Arnold is the PERFECT girl daddy, and even if he acts concerned (like Travis pretends to) he is loving every minute of it!! Arnold is GREAT!!