Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa 2010

Our good friend Cindy hooked us up with a free Santa Photo at the mall this year. We weren't sure what Reese would do, or if she'd go anywhere near the man. But as always, she surprised us all and happily posed for the photo. She even told Santa that she wanted a princess for Christmas. Our little girl is growing up so fast.

After, as I was looking at the photo, I couldn't help but notice how big she is. She looks particularly tall in this photo. I had one of those mom moments, when you realize that your baby really isn't a baby anymore. I guess it's a good thing I have another baby on the way.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill Bowcutt said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for your healthy baby girl! I feel like every other pregnant person is having a boy in the spring, so your little girl will have plenty of boys to chose from :) You're so great to focus on the positive even though you know the worst is around the corner. I need to remember that.