Sunday, November 28, 2010

IN THE PINK!

That's what we are; in the pink!
In more ways than one.
I'm now in my 22nd week of pregnancy,
expecting another beautiful baby girl!

Most importantly it's a healthy baby girl! This has been a rough pregnancy. I've been feeling a bit like Jonah lately. Just when I feel like one torturous symptom ends, another begins. But honestly I'm just so grateful this little person has hung on as long as she has and we're eagerly anticipating her healthy arrival.

Needless to say, Reese and I are thrilled to have another girl join our team. Arnold however is a bit concerned about the estrogen overtaking our house. I keep telling him how lucky he is! His whole life will be filled surrounded by women that love and adore him, and whether he realizes it or not he does such a good job of dealing with us. We couldn't ask for a better husband and daddy!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Congratulations!!!Another cutie is on the way!!We are here for you!!Love you all.