Thursday, June 10, 2010

I know I've said it before...

but I'll say it again...we have the best neighborhood!

The first water balloon fight of the summer...good times...

You really have to admire the determination to get to those last few balloons!


Tyler Gardner...you better run...

cute little Lucy Nuttall...who would dare throw a balloon at you?


I think Reese's face is not sadness...just pure vengeance...


I think Brayden Wood got drenched.

Sweet little Miles Jasso...I just want to pinch those cheeks.

After the water fight, there was plenty more water fun to have.
We love all our neighbor friends!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks so fun! We miss the old 'hood. Also, we'd love to meet up with you guys at the Lindon pool sometime. We'll be there most Saturdays (weather permitting :) but we're always up for a good day at the pool!

Whitney said...

It was fun.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Looks like fun! I'm sad we're not there to join you guys! Blake LOVES the water so I'm sure he would've loved this day. I miss the nice fluffy Utah green grass. The neighborhood kids are growing up so fast!!! Everyone looks so big.