Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Tulip Festival...

was much better this year! Last year a late freeze killed all the tulips. But this year they were in full bloom and they were beautiful. I'm probably a little bias...tulips are one of my favorite flowers.

Our Saturday activity this week was a walk through Thanksgiving Point Gardens to see all the tulips. We had a great time. Reese loved everything from the fish, the flowers, the water, and the cute mommy and baby Owls nested on the cliffs by the water falls.








2 comments:

Chellese said...

I'm totally impressed with your Saturday outings. I wish I had the energy/motivation to do anything!

Happy Mother's Day. You are a beautiful mom.

Louise said...

What a great day! Love the pictures of Reese, Arnold and the beautiful tulips. Reminds me of Holland! Your camera takes awesome pictures.