Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer is here....

even if the weather in Utah seems to get confused every few days...summer really is here. How do I know this? A street full of kids, dozens of bikes scooters and skateboards, a trash full of empty otter pop wrappers, dirty little feet, sunburns and one extremely exhausted little girl at the end of the day. Yup...Tanglewood summer fun has officially begun.

Reese is so excited, she can hardly stand it!

Her latest accomplishment, learning to ride a scooter. Yesterday she borrowed her friend Delin's scooter and took off. By this afternoon she was almost a pro.



I even caught one of the crashes! But she was tough, not a single tear.

Reese thinks she's just one of the boys...luckily they are so nice to her and always include her...even in their basketball game.

All this hard core playing, scooter riding and basketball games have left Reese with some bumps and bruises. I keep telling Reese that's she's not allowed to hurt my little baby...but she just doesn't listen to me. Luckily I've got plenty of kisses to make them all better.

So you can't tell, but Reese is showing me her first "awee" where blood was present. She scrapped her toe on the sidewalk. Somebody should listen to their mom and wear shoes!


5 comments:

Jill Bowcutt said...

Dang that little girl is so adorable! She seems like she's a bundle of fun too. I know Tage sure is at this age :)

SeƱora Daiana said...

She is sooo cute. Hey I wanted to thank you for your Mindika Blog. I have cooked alot of the recipes on your blog. It makes life easy when I can just look at your blog and know what to make for dinner that day. Thank you thank you!!! Ohh Jared loves it too.

Whitney said...

I love summer.

JR and Brynn said...

What a gift that she is able to grow up around so many other children. That is so wonderful! You guys are sure great parents and she is sure lucky. :)

Lacy said...

Tanglewood is the best! We talk about all of you almost everyday.

-Rob