Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reese's new friend - Charlize Wightman

Our good friends Mark & Laura came over for dinner tonight and we got to meet the newest little Wightman, baby Charlize. She is soooo cute! Reese was in love. We didn't even have to stage this picture. Reese climbed up onto the couch and snuggled right up to Charlize. She even shared her favorite snuggle blanket with her.

I don't know...but I think Reese wants a baby sister!

(Please excuse the crazy post-pigtail hair that Reese is sporting in all the last posts. The "pretties" only stay in until about dinner time, and they she rips them out for comfort...I can't say that I blame her.)




2 comments:

empty nester said...

How cute! I'm glad that you are keeping in touch with Mark. My little Reese just gets cuter all the time.

Louise said...

Reese is really growing up! So fun to see her interact with little ones! Your blog is great to keep us posted. Thanks!